So much to do, so little time

We have been working on and off all day on putting away Christmas decorations. It looks like the outdoor lights will stay up one more day but that is OK. We don't keep our lights on, on our front porch all year long.

I really need to be doing laundry and that hasn't begun yet. It looks like we will be taking a quick trip to Wallyworld or Tar-jhay to pick up another plastic tub. I saw them on clearance and need an extra as evidenced by the large pile o' Christmas still in the living room. We are trying to take back the space from the Christmas explosion that happened.

Ok, off I go to get back on top of the mess.

Comments

  1. Our Christmas decorations have been down inside the house for a week only because I wanted Dad to put the treadmill in the house. The ones outside are still up but hopefully, if it doesn't rain, Dad will get them down tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (didn't know where else to put this -- it's a response to my blog) You aren't crazy! Well, at least not about posting so that I have more to read. You may be crazy about other things....

    Keep posting! I love reading what everyone has to say, I just can't comment as much as I'd like to. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment