I know New Years resolutions seem to be passe. People think it is lame to make them if you are just going to break them. Well, I think the beginning of the new year is a good time to look at the past time and see where you can improve. Some resolutions may be silly, some profound, self-improving or for improving the world around you.
On that note here are a few of my resolutions for 2009.
- Spend more time playing with my kiddos
- Write at least one handwritten letter a week and actually mail it
- Read the Bible through using YouVersion.com
- Cook more healthy meals for my family
- Be better about clipping coupons and trying to find grocery deals
- Bake every week with TWD
- Be more active
I don't think these are things that are too crazy and out there. They should be a part of my life anyway. Now, if I can just get in the habit and actually follow through that would be good.
Do you make New Years resolutions? What are yours?