New Griddle

Once upon a time, or about 5 years ago, I bought a griddle at a yard sale for $5. It was fine but I had a hard time cooking pancakes evenly on it. It also had a broken leg so when in use I had to put a folded up paper towel under it to keep it steady. Well, the time came for me to get a new griddle. This is one of my Christmas presents and I can't be happier! Look!! I am making 6 grilled cheese sandwiches at once!!! Much better than one at a time in a pan. I am obviously easily entertained. One of my favorite features of the new griddle is the warming tray underneath. Now maybe I can sit down with my family and enjoy warm, evenly cooked pancakes!

Comments

  1. There is nothing like a griddle...it changed the way I cook! It's one of my favorite kitchen "tools!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had my griddle since we married 23 years ago. I will use it 'til that thing wears out. It is a good one but I will be ready to upgrade to one like yours. Happy grilling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment