Yeah for Friday

When I think back to my prekid days I remember really looking forward to Friday. Even though I liked my job it was always nice to have that time on the weekends to get things done. Being home with my kiddos for the last 6 and a half years I looked forward to the time that daddy was going to be home on the weekends.

Now that I am back at work full time I am looking forward to the weekends more than ever before. I feel like I want to squish as much into every waking second with my family that I can. There are a million things to do tomorrow from going to see Santa to getting a Christmas tree, cleaning our living room and dining room, setting mouse traps, and purging more stuff. I want our house to be decorated for Christmas but haven't had the time. I want to bake all of my Tuesdays with Dorie stuff for the month so I can post over the next few weeks.

My job is going fine but it is hard to do anything at night when I get home. I see my kiddos for such a short amount and feel like I am missing out on so much. The weekends will be precious time for us. Yeah for Friday!

Comments

  1. It is a busy time now, isn't it. I just made my TWD sugar cookies. I like them. Thanks for the comment you left for me...your so right about adults acting that way too...it's sad but so true. Im much better tonight. I just love my kids so much and hate to see them in pain. They bounce back much quicker then I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Karen I have been praying for you, I am glad to hear that your job is going well and pray for some great family time this weekend! Yeah for Friday for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment