Tuesday, December 02, 2008

{TWD}- Linzer Sables

Once again I am a little behind in the Tuesdays with Dorie arena. Sorry Rox, no pretty pictures yet!
I am planning on getting the dough together for these tonight. We were out of town all last week. I did laundry and unpacked from the trip on Sunday. I left the house yesterday at 7:40 am and didn't get home until 10:00 Pm. So, it has been a little crazy.
I will have them posted by Friday at the latest.

On another note. I dropped Little man off for preschool this morning and cried all the way to work. He was bawling when I left. But I am sure he is happy as a clam now. I think he was done crying by the time I left the room. Maybe I should call....

6 comments:

  1. When you roll these out, make sure you roll them a bit thinner than that 1/4 inch Dorie recommends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor little guy. On the other hand, usually they stop crying the minute you are out of their line of sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen I just wanted you to know your on my mind. I'm sorry your in the middle of such a hard transition right now but Praise God for the opportunities ahead. It will take a bit of time but you and your Little Man will be flourishing very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely call! Usually the teacher can reassure YOU quickly. My experience as a preschool teacher is exactly that. Children adjust and really have a good time throughout the day, although the initial transition can be harder for some than others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! Little Man did great today. He was very excited about going through the lunch line. He was very happy to see Bobby but cried when he had to leave his blanket there. I asked him if he can give me smiles when I drop him off tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you poor thing. I would have cried all the way to work, too. I bet he was happy after you left. I know how it is to be that busy, too.

    ReplyDelete