Wednesday, December 10, 2008

{TWD} Linzer Sables

OK, so I am totally behind on my baking and posting this month. Blame it on the new job. Bobby found me asleep on the couch last night with the laptop open. I had been editing pictures and apparently it was just too much for me.


At least I was able to get the Linzer Sables baked this weekend. My family LOVED these and this is a tough crowd! Thank you to Noskos of Living the Life for choosing this delicious recipe.

My husband loved it and both of my kids loved it. I made the cookies exactly at the recipe stated. For the filling I did half Nutella and half raspberry jam. Little Man and I partook of the raspberry. Munchkin and daddy the Rock Star had Nutella. This is a recipe that can and will fall easily into my holiday baking rotation. All of my cookie cutters were either too big or too small but the holly leaf worked out perfectly. There was just enough dough left over for one angel to watch over the little farm animals. They rested peacefully in my kiddos tummies.

I am hoping to get to Grandmas sugar cookies and Buttery Jam cookies this weekend. Although it is my 11th anniversary and the Cheesecake Factory is calling my name. :) Please come back and visit next week when I get those next two recipes up!

1 comment:

  1. These do look really good! I like the angel and animals. Cute! Try to get some rest this weekend. If you are like me though, it's usually not happening.

    ReplyDelete