Sunday, November 16, 2008

What kind of Cupcake are you?

Gretchen at Canela and Comino posted this on her site and couldn't resist. You know I love a good cupcake. I don't know about my quiz results. You can read them and see if you agree.... :)
The Dozen Cupcakes Quiz
Dark Chocolate Cupcake "dark chocolate cake made with east end brewing co.'s black strap stout, covered with dark chocolate ganache and topped with irish cream buttercream"

You are dark and sensuous, mysterious and decadent. You appreciate the finer things in life and you have expensive taste. With a sharp, sometimes deceptive wit, you manipulate the world around you to suit your taste, but never let anyone see the power you wield.

7 comments:

homeschoolmommy said...

I'm a strawberry cupcake:-)
The Dozen Cupcakes Quiz
Strawberry Lemonade Cupcake

"real strawberry cake topped by vegan buttercream made with real lemon juce"

You are a very easy-going person who truly appreciates the simple things in life. You spend your evenings on your porch in a rocking chair, sipping lemonade, watching the sun set, and reflecting on the beauty of it all. You take joy in painting, gardening, and looking at old pictures. You are kind spirited and you probably bake cookies at least twice a week.

Anonymous said...

I'm a pancake cupcake with maple syrup icing? I thought I'd be something chocolate....
You are very laid back and very traditional. You like to spend your free time lounging around in flannel pajamas, sipping hot coffee and reading by the fireplace. Nothing much perturbs you, and you settle household disputes through "family conferences" around the kitchen table. Family is important to you, and during the holidays, your house is always full of relatives!
Angela

Anonymous said...

BTW, you are witty but not manipulative...:) What do you think about my results?

Anonymous said...

oops..that was me. Ang

Miriam Naomi Brant said...

Vanilla, Vanilla, Vanilla

Here are my results!

OH TIS TRUE TIS TRUE TIS TRUE!

I just told someone this weekend that I was average! This worse than a fortune cookie!

"in this buttery cupcake, vanilla is the star: a delicate swirl of vanilla bean buttercream atop our rich yellow cupcake"

You are the average joe, but not in a bad way. You aren't loud or spontaneous, but everybody loves you because you are always there and always welcoming. You are a comforting presence and children love you. And best of all, you look good no matter what color you wear!

Miriam

Gretchen Noelle said...

So glad you played along! I think the cupcake itself sounds DELICIOUS!

Jennifer Kristen Cady said...

I am a CopaCabana Cupcake...cracks me up!