Sunday, November 02, 2008

Post # 700!!!


Well folkie polkies! This is my 700th post! Crazy I know. What am I doing to celebrate 700 posts you ask? Thanks for asking! I am going to write a novel! I guess that won't be in my post but that is what I am doing this month. My sister wrote a novel last year with Nanowrimo and I decided I should do it this year. It may end up being lame but at least I am doing it. I have written 444 words so far with a goal of 50,000 by the end of the month. Think I can do it? Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I know you can do it. And you can use that funny, awful trip to Yoseimite. LOL
Love ya,
Mom

CB said...

You can do iiiiiiit! I signed up too but since I haven't stuck to my 1500+ words per day goal once yet, it looks like I won't make it but at least I can say I tried right? GL to both of us!
Clara @ iheartfood4thought

Shari@Whisk: a food blog said...

Wow, good luck with it! I'm in awe.