Montee at at Montee is a Palmetto Girl, has given me my first blogger award! Montee is related to Tracy and found me through her! I love reading about her travels for baseball and her photo of the week! Thanks Montee for my first award! I have been asked by Montee to write six interesting facts about myself and to pass this Kreativ Blogger Award on to six other of my blogging friends.
1. I remember eating fish and chips wrapped in newspaper and covered in malt vinegar. I lived in Scotland at the time and I was 3.
2. I am planning on writing a novel in November. So, if you don't hear from me you now know why. I got the idea from my sister who took the challenge last year.
3. My favorite place in the United States is the top of Half Dome in Yosemite. It is a long hike but totally worth it.
4. I love Mr. Bill from Saturday Night Live. No matter what happens he still has an optimistic outlook. It is a good reminder to look for the positive in every situation.
5. I became a Christian at the age of 7 at VBS. My faith really became my own when I was a sophomore in High School. I grew a ton in college and feel like I am stronger in my faith every day.
6. Gossip magazines are a guilty pleasure. In Touch and Star are a couple of favorites.
Here are the 6 Creative Bloggers I pass this award on to:
Each of you please write 6 interesting facts about yourself and pass it on to 6 other Creative Bloggers.
1. Vanessa of Crayons in my Coffee
2. Megan of Careers, Coffee, Dating and Me
3. Kim of The Many Moods of Homeschool Mommy
4. Debbie of A Woman of a Certain Age
5. Sharon of La Vida Loca
6. Kacey of While I Wait for the King