{TWD} Chocolate Chunkers

This weeks Tuesday With Dorie recipe was chosen by Claudia of Fools for Food. All I can say is CHOCOLATE!!!!! If you like chocolate you will love these. They were supposed to have raisins and some kind of nuts in them but I opted instead for dried blueberries and craisins. No one in my family eats raisins in their cookies...well except Little Man. And, I don't know why people find it necessary to mess up cookies by putting nuts in. :)
I shared a bag of these with Munchkins dance school last night and shared another bag with some neighbors today. It seemed like everyone liked them a lot. They were a little expensive to make but worth it for such a delicious chocolate hit! :)


Comments

  1. They look really good. Check out mine.
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the expensive part. Nice looking cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cookies look fabulous! And aren't they just the best chocolate cookies you've ever tasted?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was definetly necessary to hand out these cookies to my colleagues!! But I still ate too many.... I'm pretty sure my dietician won't be too happy with that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice combination of fruits in these - they look chocolate-y and yummy. No wonder they made a hit!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment