Tuesday, September 09, 2008

{TWD} Chocolate Malted Whopper Drops

My book FINALLY arrived! I have been so impatient waiting for it to get here. This week recipes was for Chocolate Malted Whopper Drops. Brought to you by Rachel from Tangerine Tart. Yum! Munchkin was all about helping me clean up by licking the beaters. Little Man again took a couple of little licks and handed his back. I don't think he likes the texture of dough...but I guess that makes him just like his daddy.

The kids did help quite a bit mixing everything in as well. I cut all of my whoppers in half instead of chopping them smaller. They spread a bit during baking. On the comments section several people had said these were too chocolaty. Seriously? How can anything be too chocolaty? The were very rich but also delicious. Bobby liked them but said he liked last weeks better.
By the end I only had enough dough for about 3 more cookies. So why bake 3 when you can bake 1? It was a Whopper!! haha! :)

15 comments:

Heinzfeet said...

Those look WONDERFUL! Can I have one? :)

Debbie said...

I can't wait to get my book. Although these probably wouldn't be my favorites because I hate Whoppers.

Cathy said...

LOL -- I love your whoppers, and especially your WHOPPER!!! Great pictures! Welcome to TWD -- I hope you have as much fun here as I have!

Michelle Ioapo A'etonu said...

welcome, fellow new TWD member! your cookies look wonderful...love the pictures!

Melissa said...

I love that really big cookie!! Welcome to the group, I look forward to seeing your baking creations in the future!

Rebecca said...

Love that first photo! It really shows the texture of this cookie. Good job!

SUGAR BETTY said...

Welcome to TWD! Look at all the different shapes and sizes of the cookies! Loving them! Great job! :)

Melissa said...

Welcome! Great job!

Beth G. said...

YUM! Yours baked up beautifully! Great job :O)

n.o.e said...

Great pictures and beautiful cookies! Glad you liked them and that you had fun with the recipe (can you say whopper of a whopper cookie?)
Nancy

Teanna said...

I LOVE the looks of that enormous cookie!!!

Karen said...

Thanks ladies! I am excited to keep baking! :)

Pamela said...

Wow!! That really is a giant, Whopper of a cookie!! Welcome to TWD!

Rachel said...

Welcome to the group! I'm glad you liked my pic. That giant cookie is perfect for me! :D
Rachel-www.tanagerine-tart.blogpsot.com

Barbara said...

Your cookies are lovely, so puffy and brown! Love that whopping whopper cookie!