I have been tagged by Laura because she thinks I might have something funny to say....I guess that is to been seen....
1. I am a frustrated perfectionist. I want things to be orderly and neat or my scrapbook pages to be perfect artful creations. It doesn't happen as I don't want to spend a ton of time on stuff.
2. My bowling team, The Pink Panthers, was 10th in the nation in the Bantam Bowling League. I think I was 8. I have a picture of me in pigtails accepting some award.
3. Not long after I moved to Vacaville I was walking backwards yelling at some guy. I tripped over the curb and landed on my rear end. I told (shoot was it Nicole or Cyndi) "Hey! I found a place for us to sit!"
4. I secretly have no desire to decorate my house. Well, maybe it isn't so secret and maybe I didn't get the decorating gene.
5. I love to read but don't get to do it as much anymore. I thought I was a fast reader until I met Bobby...who speed reads. Yeah, I don't read that fast. The scariest book I ever read (and I don't scare easily) was either "It" or "Salems Lot". I still can't walk over a giant grate by a curb without hearing "We all float down here" in my head.
6. My favorite line from a song is from the Indigo Girls song Mystery. It is "When summers beginning to give up her fight, and every thoughts a possibility." There are days at the end of the summer when I can feel the line from that song.
So...now that you know these things. Here you go......it's your turn.
Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
I am tagging:
Angela Jackson-because she has just discovered Facebook and how awesome it is.
Kacey Reese--because even though we are far apart friends are always close in heart!
Suzanne at Joyfulchaos--because she always has a great story
Tracy Brothers--Because she has a kindergartener
Davi from Band of Brothers--she's a super creative soul
Amy Bierman because she is at the blueberry festival and I am not!