Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What's for Dinner?

Ideas? Anyone?
Last night we had taco salads. I had azteca -bake in the oven shells- that we filled with ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives and cheese. Yum!

Tonight I made stuffed baked potatoes and steamed green beans. Munchkin is enjoying hers but I am pretty sure Little Man hasn't taken one bite so far. Bobby ate it and I think he will eat it again if I make it but he is not a fan of baked potatoes. I am though so everyone gets to eat what I want for once!
Other things I make when I am in cooking mode:
Baked Ziti
Chicken Bundles
No Peek Chicken (Chicken and Rice)
Homemade Mac and Cheese with smoked sausage on top
Make your own pizza night (using french bread and various toppings)
Frozen Skillet meals
Hand patted Cheeseburgers and French Fries
Angel Hair Pasta and garlic bread (I am horrible at making pasta...it is either still too stiff or too mushy)
Chicken Enchiladas
Brown Sugar Glazed Ham with pineapple
Pork Chop Scallop
Baked Pork Loin
Grilled Salmon

So, I guess I have a pretty good variety going on. What do you make on a regular basis that is easy and fast? Of course the best thing I make is reservations....hardy har har!! :)

3 comments:

  1. We love Angel Hair Chicken Pasta (in the MOPS cookbook), poppyseed chicken with rice casserole and green beans, and italian crockpot tortellini! I made your pop-up pancakes tonight and we loved them! Great idea and post a while back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The secret we learned in Italy for good pasta is lots of salt in the water. I made Foccacia Bread the other night with olive oil, coarse salt, fresh rosemary and grapes. Oh man was it good. Last night we had tri tip marinated in Patricia's marinade, pasta salad, and corn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! What's pork chop scallop? We make the poppyseed chicken casserole, BBQ Chicken Pizza and Baked Ziti quite a bit at our house. Post some recipes- it all sounds good!! :)

    ReplyDelete