Like I said...

I am loving Stumbleupon.

I think I am making this for dinner tonight. Delicious!

Well, I thought I was going to make the regular ones, but I made the Apple Puffed Pancakes that were listed in the comments. Both of my kiddos LOVED it! Both went back for seconds so it was definitely a winner. Doesn't it look delish? :)

Here is the recipe:

Apple Puffed Pancake

6 eggs
1 ½ cups milk
1 cup flour
3 Tbls sugar
1 tsp vanilla
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon
1 cube butter
2 apples peeled & sliced
3 Tbls brown sugar

Preheat oven to 425. In a blender or large bowl, mix eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla, salt and cinnamon until well blended. Melt butter in a 9×13” pan in oven, add apple slices to baking dish and return to oven until butter sizzles, do not let it brown. Remove dish from oven and immediately pour batter over apples. Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes or until puffed and brown, Serve immediately.

Comments

  1. I haven't looked yet at the stumbleupon thing. . . but wanted to know what you were having for dinner. Those look delicious! Let me know how they were! We may have to do that this weekend. They look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for posting. I want to try both recipes! But what is a "cube" of butter? A stick? A tbsp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used a 1/4 of a cup so 4 TBSP. I think that is what it said in the first recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment