Saturday, June 28, 2008

Delicious Breakfast

I posted a few days ago about the apple puff pancakes I made for the kids. They both liked them but Munchkin asked if I would make them without apples the next time. I got the recipe here and used the original recipe this morning. I also made them in muffin tins like she suggests. Of course most of my tins are packed in storage right now while we sell our house. So, I only made 12 in my jumbo muffin tins.

They were a hit! Munchkin and Little Man each ate 3. They were so excited to decorate them by themselves. I put out peanut butter, butter, syrup, powdered sugar, raspberries, blueberries and bananas. Munchkin went for raspberries, blueberries, syrup and powdered sugar. Little Man had blueberries, syrup and powdered sugar. He was so disappointed when the bowl was empty. I will definitely be making these again!


Of course no breakfast is complete without diet coke!

No comments: