Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby Birds Update

Well, we had six eggs at the beginning. I think one either got taken or fell out because the next time I check there were only 5.



Here is our first little hatchling, letting mama know it is hungry!



A couple of friends

Mama, mama!

The last one finally hatched! This was over about a 4 day period.

This is from today. I think the one in the middle is the same one as the first picture. It seems to be the biggest. I am not sure how many are in there. I only see 3 heads right now but maybe the others are the younger ones and are hiding underneath.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:18 AM

    Great pictures of the baby birds. Too bad you won't be able to get feeding pictures. Mama bird would certainly peck you if you tried.
    Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this it was great for Lydia.

    ReplyDelete