Nest

I will be the first to admit that I cannot keep plants alive. They die as soon as they touch my hands. Did I mention I killed my daughters cactus? Now, it has only been 2 days since I watered the ferns hanging outside my house. I am really trying to keep our curb appeal looking good. I noticed a bird fly out of one of the ferns when we left this morning but didn't think much of it. That is until we got home and the bird flew out again. This is what we found:


Then it was inside to find out how long birds incubate. 14-17 days..Check back, maybe we will have pictures of baby birds to share soon!

Comments

  1. This will be fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's really cool! I'm sure the kids are excited.

    By the way, saw a USA today article about another crane collapse this morning. No such an irrational fear I guess:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment