Just Keep Swimming

I keep hearing this in my head as we are working on the house. The home tour is almost here...Saturday is the day. I still need to do general cleaning stuff like mopping all of the floors, doing dishes and putting laundry away. I also have to finish boxing stuff up for storage, organize a book shelf and the music room and make sure the kids rooms look decent.
I think everything will be OK though. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

Don't worry dear neglected blog and my 5 readers! I will return soon with more fun stories about my kids and our crazy blessed life!

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:14 AM

    I hope everything goes well with the home show and you get to rest soon.
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen!
    I just wanted you to know I'm praying for you as you go into these last few days preparing for the home tour. I meant to catch you at MOPS today. Maybe after Saturday (that is when the home she is, right?) you breathe a bit and relax- I know you've been working very hard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment