I'm almost afraid to ask

what else could happen today. I still have an overwhelming list of stuff to do today. One more trip to storage, get pictures arranged on the walls, mop the floors, get the rest of the little clutter stuff, pick the kids rooms up AGAIN, fix dinner, clean up the kitchen AGAIN.

The reason I am afraid to ask? Well, last night Bobby got into bed and discovered our cat had peed on our brand new comforter. He was throwing stuff at her and pretty much wanted to kill her. I was pretty ticked too but more because it added at least 2 extra loads of laundry to what I have to do today. Poor kitty, she is not used to having all of her stuff in the basement yet and someone closed the basement door yesterday morning. I was gone all day and didn't realize it was closed. So, she has had her litter box in the same place for 7 years, it's a little bit of a transition. Doesn't change the fact that I have to do more work today. Bobby graciously, and by graciously I mean violently, cleaned up the bed with Woolite last night.

Since the kids chose to sleep on the floor last night Bobby slept on the floor with them. I slept in Munchkins princess castle bed. Yeah, that has her crib mattress on it.

Things were going ok this morning with getting up until I heard "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! There are ants all over the counters!!!!!!"
Do I have ant spray in my cupboard this morning? No
So, I have just finished squishing 100 ants with my bare hands. ewww.
I'm off to call Cooks pest control to see what they can do. Grr..

I'll keep you posted on any other adventures for the day.

Edit 3 minutes later: Bobby just informed me some animal got into the trash last night. Nice.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:29 PM

    It never rains but it pours. Our power has been out three times in the last two days and it's been over 100 degrees both days. Lovely fun in the bus for 8 hours today with no air conditioning. I drank 50 ozs of water in an hour and didn't even have to go to the bathroom. I feel your pain. It will all be over soon.
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment