Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I am Losing My Mind......

also known as We Got Up At 9am. And no, I don't think it is in response to summer break starting.

It all started yesterday when I called Bobby in a panic to remind him we needed to be at the ball field at 5:15 for Munchkin 5:45 game. At about 3:45 I called the rainout number to make sure we were still having a game and the recording said "Today is Tuesday May 27, all games are on!" Wait, what? It is the 27th. Oh no! I have to bring snacks tonight....wait, what time is our game? Oh yeah 7 PM. A wonderful time for a bunch of 5 year olds. I do not know where my brain was yesterday...I am having a little bit harder time keeping track of the days, but a whole week?


In other news Munchkin and Little Man went to bed very well last night. Just as I was getting into bed at 11ish I heard what I knew was going to be a long night. I had just covered Munchkin up with her sleeping bag (she wanted to sleep on the floor), brushed my teeth, washed my face, pulled the covers back. I was just about to slide under the covers when, yep you guessed it, she puked all over the sleeping bag. Before midnight she threw up about 6 times. This is from a child who has not thrown up since she was probably 2. She was a little freaked out.

Bobby and I took turns getting up with her to help her throw up. After the first incident I had her take a quick bath and wash her hair. She let me braid it so it she did throw up again it wouldn't get in her hair. That turned out to be a wise action. She is feeling better this morning but still has a slight fever. Oh yeah and both Bobby and Munchkin are on the BRAT diet today. He is not feeling so hot himself.

Maybe we can all rest and I can find my mind.....

No comments:

Post a Comment