Friday, April 11, 2008

Potty Training 1,2,3

If only it was that easy!!
Little man has gotten the peepee aspect down! :) He hasn't had an accident in over a week. Unfortunately #2 is not going nearly as well. I think he is afraid it will hurt and doesn't want to sit on the potty.

Bobby got to have the pleasant (and by pleasant I mean heart wrenching, horrible experience) of giving Little Man a suppository. It was not a good experience but he hadn't done his thing in 5 days so he needed it. He finally went and I am going to do everything I can to make sure that doesn't happen again. I got some prune juice today and 7-up so maybe he will think he gets to drink die-eh co'! The child eats fruit, blueberries, strawberries, bananas and raisins.
Ugh....at least I am seeing a light at the end of the dirty diaper filled tunnel! Woohoo!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment