CuppyCake Update

Well, the cupcake store is not open yet. I am glad I was already downtown and didn't make a special trip as that was kind of disappointing. So, I'll tell ya about it when we actually get to have the Cupcake Experience!

In other news, I went to the GI doctor today. Shockingly, I have Acid Reflux. The Dr put me on some medicine twice a day to help and told me to cut out caffeine....my precious!!!

In two weeks I am supposed to call back and tell him how I am feeling. We will probably schedule a scope at that point to see how big the hiatal hernia is that I have and to see what kind of damage my esophagus has. Then we'll figure out where to go from there.

Hopefully we can figure all of this out. It would be nice to be able to eat Mexican food with my husband without being up all night.

Comments