Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bum-mer

One of the times I get to spend with other mamas is at MOPS. Munchkin did not go to preschool and Little Man so far has not either so that is my 2 times a month my kids are away from me. I may put Little Man in Mothers Day Out the fall though...we'll see.
We meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. Our last meeting was canceled due to snow and school is closed tomorrow for snow. So, no meeting tomorrow either. I am kind of hoping for a snow day for our county too but I probably should not count on it. Yeah for scraping ice off my windshield in the morning.
Has anyone else noticed that every time it has snowed it has been on Tuesday nights?

1 comment:

  1. I'm bummed too!! Is Davidson closed too? I know they hadn't last night but wondered if they did this morning.

    ReplyDelete