Friday, February 08, 2008

7 things about me

Susan tagged me for this so here ya go. Although if you want to know all the nitty gritty dirt on me I will refer you back to this post.

1. I am an avid scrapbooker......in my mind.....I am about 3 years behind.
2. I can also touch my tongue to my nose!
3. I want to write a book about some of my past experiences that will be beneficial to others...anyone know anyone who will give me a contract?
4. I have zero decorating sense but have good spacial awareness.
5. I would love to be a professional photographer.
6. I prefer cats over dogs any day.
7. I wish we could spend more time with our families on the left coast.

Ok, your turn Angela, Kacey, Jenn, Julie

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what I've been tagged for...what am I listing? Random things about me? HELP!

    Kacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random things about you! :)

    ReplyDelete