Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What's on your Nightstand?

I have been reading like crazy lately and thought I would see what is on your nightstand/toilet/car/end table.....
I just finished The Prada Paradox. It was basically chick fluff, but it kept me entertained and I finished it in about 4 hours.
I read Wicked over Thanksgiving and read Son of a Witch a couple of weeks ago.
I read Velvet Elvis right before Christmas break, which was great.
I am now reading Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by the same author as Wicked, Readers Digest, Shape and Cookie magazines. We had to use some of our miles that were going to expire so we got a few subscriptions.
I am also of course reading Curious George, Dr. Seuss, Potty Time for boys, and whatever else my kiddos pick off the shelf before bedtime.

How about you? What are you reading and what would you suggest I read next?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading Weight Watcher magazine, Everyday with Rachael Ray, It's all about Him by Denise Jackson, In an Instant by Lee and Bob Woodruff and Training your Boxer.
Love ya,
Mom

Ray said...

When the Church was Young by Ernest Loosley written in the 30's

I really liked God in the Flesh by Don Everts

and lots of blogs

Susan said...

I just finshed 90 Minutes in Heaven recently and loved it- its a short quick read. I'm currently reading Get Out of that Pit by Beth Moore- its great! And I'm a big Dean Koontz fan so I just started Darkest evening of the Year.

thejoyfulchaos said...

i haven't been reading lately, between time and sleepiness and nothing in my house (and when do i feel like hauling a bunch of crazies into the library!). i need some friends to come drop some off. but at least i have your good list to draw from some day!