Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thankful

Today was MOPS for me and for Little Man Moppets. I am so thrilled with all the kids are learning this year. Every year has been wonderful but Little Man is just taking off with all the activities this go around. Today the kids were focused on prayer and things they are thankful for. Our wonderful coordinator had a thankful poem that the teachers helped the kids fill out. Apparently Little Man is thankful for corndogs...I didn't realize he liked them that much. Near the bottom, the paper said he was thankful for kitty cats, puppy dogs, and a word that I wasn't sure of. They said that they kind of gave a few suggestions and when they said do you like kitty cats he said "yeah, and puppy dogs". Then he kept repeating a word over and over and got quite frustrated that they couldn't figure out what he was saying. When they showed the letter to me I asked if he was pronouncing the word a certain way and I got to tell them that he was saying Munchkins name. How sweet is that? My Little Man is thankful for his big sister. That was such a sweet moment in my day. He is also thankful for pizza. So there ya go. The things 3 year olds are thankful for. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a sweet baby!
Love ya,
Mom

Paula said...

corndogs...LOL