Tuesday, November 20, 2007

MOPS Cookie Exchange

My MOPS cookie exchange is in a couple of weeks. I need to send in my recipe so that it can be put with the other cookie recipes. But, I have a problem. I don't know what to call them. I took them last year and heard one snide comment about how we weren't supposed to bring chocolate chip cookies. These however are not you everyday, run of the mill, chocolate chip cookies. These have cranberries, blueberries, white and chocolate chips in them. I think I called them red white and blue cookies last year. Unfortunately that draws to mind 4th of July. I have 2 names for them right now and I would like to take a few suggestions. If I get at least 5 suggestions in the comments of this blog I will have a vote in the comments of the next blog. If you are the winner I will send you a dozen.

So far I have:
Tennessee Tinsel Christmas Cookies
Americana Christmas Cookies

Please be creative and give me a few suggestions!

3 comments:

  1. "Christmas in July" Cookies...sorry that is not very good...just trying to make it to five!!! they sound yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruity-Tooty Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

    ReplyDelete