Happy Thanksgiving!

We are in the great state of Tx right now and it is snowing. Yeah, it was 80 degrees 2 days ago!
We are celebrating this day of Thankfulness with Bobbys brother Jon, sister-in-law Teri, their 6 adorable children, and his Mom and Dad. We are only missing Joe and Rox (we miss you guys!)
Each person wrote some of the things they are thankful for on a sheet of 12 x 12 paper and I hope to put it together in a scrapbook (yeah, I know, shocker!).
Bobby's Mom said there are so many things to be thankful for it is hard to narrow it down to one piece of paper.

Some of the things I am thankful for this year:

A forgiving God who has saved me by grace through his son Jesus Christ

My wonderful husband who loves me even when I am off my rocker or way too opinionated

My sweet daughter who loves school and Jesus and has a sweet spirit (for the most part)

My amazing little boy who is surpassing so many obstacles. For the diagnosis we got so that we could keep working on getting him services

My mom who has shown me what it is to be a strong woman and showed me what it means to be a Christian even when times are hard

My dad who loves me and my sisters unconditionally

My in laws that I love and respect and have such a solid spiritual foundation

My sisters and sister in laws, and brother in laws

My sweet nieces and nephews

Friends that challenge me and have a sound spiritual footing

Bobbys brother and sister in law that open their home to us for Thanksgiving

Fudge pie, cheese, ice cream dessert and diet coke


What are you thankful for this year?

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:52 PM

    I am so thankful to God that He loves me and sent his son Jesus to die for my sins.
    I am thankful for my husband, my daughters, my sons-in-law, and my beautiful grandchildren.
    I am thankful that my grandchildren are being raised by loving parents in a Christian home.
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment