Where Should We Eat Dinner

Yesterday while I was out shopping for hairbows (I swore my daughter would never be a bow head but that is a completely different post) I asked Munchkin where she thought we should eat dinner.
She said "I want to eat at Pocahontas!"
Me: "Well since there is no Pocahontas restaurant where would you really like to eat?"
Munchkin: "I want to eat the things Pocahontas ate!"
Me: "Pocahontas ate corn and deer!"
Munchkin: "Eww! I don't like deer it's an animal!"
Me: "So is chicken"
Munchkin: "Yeah but I like chicken!" "Can we eat at Chili's?"

Oh the reasoning of a 5 year old.

Comments

  1. makes sense to me!! :) oh and they also have yummy corn on the cob...see she knew what she was talking about!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment