PJ Day

Last night Munchkin told me she had a headache. This was accompanied by a 100.8 degree fever. Not super high but high enough that we needed to stay home from church today. Bobby played at our friend Andrews church so I was home with our kiddos.
It is 2:30...we are all still in our jammies. I am pretty sure none of us are getting out of them anytime soon today.
Do you have days like that where you lounge around, do pretty much nothing and stay in your jammies all day long?
I did bust out the crock pot to make rotel cheese dip for nachos. I am also planning on making some banana bread because our bananas have reached that point where I don't really want to feed them to my kids. It has been a lazy day but after the last 2 we need it.

Random sidenote: I love to know when people are reading so I would love to get comments on my posts. You can even post comments without an account, you can just sign your name.

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:16 PM

    Rox and I would do that every day if we could! Although today we went out after church and had lunch at Disneyland even though Sunday afternoons are the rare occasion when we both aren't working.

    Say hi to Bethany and Ben for us.

    Joe & Rox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:47 PM

    We have many days like this...esp. when none of my clothes fit (even the maternity clothes aren't fitting all that well anymore!) PJs are my favorite thing to wear!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know you can freeze your ripe bananas in their peels and everything? I do that sometimes when they start to get too ripe to eat yet I'm either too lazy to bake or not in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:35 AM

    I too love PJ days! I do this more than my kids do! Just call before coming over....I may still be in them!!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:57 PM

    It was raining and cold all day on Sunday here in CO. I got up in my pajamas, ate in my pajamas, read a book in my pajamas, napped in my pajamas, watched a great Rockies game in my pajamas then went to bed in my pajamas. So...no...I don't think there is anything wrong in spending a day in your pajamas. Everyone should do it more often!

    Miss you guys!
    julie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment