Sunday, September 23, 2007

tagged

my friend, Suzanne over at Joyfulchaos, tagged me to give 8 random facts about myself. is there really anything left that you don’t know about me?!
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I had my gall bladder removed in 2000. Bobby was not told that I was in recovery so he played Command and Conquer on the computer for 2 hours when he finally realized I should be out by then. The dummies didn't bother to come tell him when I went to recovery like they said they would. I thought I would be back to work the next day....yeah I was out a week.

2. One of my favorite places in the world is the top of Half Dome in Yosemite National Park.

3. I was first chair flute for 2 years in High School. I got to move up to Wind Ensemble as a sophomore with another girl that moved around the same time I did. We were 2 of the first sophomores to get into wind ensemble.

4. I really feel like I have to be invited to go to someones house. It is hard for me to just "drop by" or invite myself over.

5. My bowling team was 10th in the nation when I was 10 years old. We were the Pink Panthers.

6. I have been a Christan since I was 7 years old but my relationship with Christ really took off when I was a sophomore in high school.

7. I am most comfortable in a church that has contemporary music but doesn't forget the hymns, that dunks for baptism because it is a public profession of faith, and preaches from the Bible. I am learning more about why some denominations sprinkle and how growing up as a Christian in some cases does not differ from a "personal experience with Christ".

8. I love Gerbera Daisies and Tiger Lilies! Both were included in my wedding bouquet.

-Angela, Kim, Laura, Sara, Sarah, Ray, Brea, Craig you’re up!

No comments:

Post a Comment