Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Going downhill

I am not sure what is going on with Munchkin. Yesterday I dropped her off at school and she was fine. She was happy when she came home, had a green apple mark in her folder and seemed like school was going good.
Today after reading her library book to her, saying prayers in the car, as we were getting out she started to have a meltdown. She said she was tired and she wanted to stay with me. I walked into school with her and when we got about 20 feet from her class she wouldn't go any farther. She just kept saying she was tired and wanted me. (That just broke my heart)
Her teacher came out and said that yesterday she didn't have her library book and had a meltdown to the point where she was screaming and crying and even smacked the teachers hand.
Munchkin rarely has this kind of temper tantrum but when she does they are all out screaming fits.
I don't know what the problem is. We are going to the Doctor today to see about her tummy hurting. She has complained for a really long time about her tummy hurting but it has always come up around bedtime, kind of as an excuse not to go to sleep. She doesn't have a fever, rash or any other nasty symptoms. You don't ever wish there is something wrong with your kids but if there is I hope it can be fixed.
Ahhh.. What am I going to do with her?

No comments: