Sunday, August 12, 2007

What a week!

A few highlights with more details to come:
Last Monday - Wednesday I was in Asheville, NC with my mom and the kiddos. Bobby stayed home partially because he really needed to work and because his band got a last minute concert.

Thursday we recuperated from our trip.

Friday was Kindergarten Orientation. It was so much fun to meet Munchkins teacher, see her class and find out more about the school. I can't believe my baby is starting Kindergarten.

Saturday my mom babysat for us pretty much all day. Bobby and I went and saw Harry Potter and The Bourne Ultimatum. Both were great. It was an afternoon well spent together in the nice air conditioned theater.

Today we spent the entire day in Murfreesboro at the Stones River Battlefield, The Mellow Mushroom and letterboxing. It was exhausting but fun. Munchkin got sworn in as a Jr. Ranger after completing her little ranger activities. As soon as I get pictures off my camera I will post some. Tomorrow is the first day of Kindergarten so I am sure I will be in tears and have plenty more pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment