What am I going to do?

What am I going to do with myself now that Munchkin is in school? Little Man will keep me busy for sure but he still naps. I guess my house will be cleaner now...if I don't fritter away my time on the Internet. Maybe my scrapbooks will get caught up...unless I go overboard on cleaning. Maybe I can meet friends with other little ones for coffee.....unless I am too busy scrapping. I think I need a schedule.
It is almost (not nearly) like when I had Munchkin and had company for 6 weeks then everyone left at the same time including Bobby. I had no idea what to do with myself or an infant. Little Man and I have never had any time to spend just together. I am excited about it and all the new things he will learn and the time I get to spend with him. We have already read all of our library books, gone to Target to pick up the High School Musical 2 soundtrack, and had 2 sword fights. He is so used to having Munchkin around I think he will be extra excited when she gets home from school. Maybe they won't fight as much since they will be so glad to see each other.
OK, off I go to clean the down stairs bathroom. Little Man is napping so I don't think I have to worry about red chalk all over my living room furniture.....

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:22 PM

    Let's the Boston and Little Man together to play (esp. before my #2 arrives). You always know the good, fun places to take kids. Call me!!!!!!!

    Amy B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Anna's half days are over and she's going everyday I'll be in the same boat. I can't wait for little man and Luke to start swimming lessons together! -Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for high school musical 2! It shows on Disney tonight! My kids are addicted. I'm mostly to blame. :)

    Kacey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment