Monday, August 20, 2007

Standard School Attire Tip

The other day I was talking to Bobby's sister in law Teri about school uniforms. She has several kids that have had uniforms before so she is a pretty good resource for this. I made a comment that some of the kids with special needs and the younger kids are having a hard time because of the belt issue. Anything you wear with belt loops has to have a belt. She said "Take the belt loops off". Well, there you go. Standard School Attire tip number 1. If you don't want your child to deal with belts take the belt loops off.

2 comments:

  1. Too funny - sometimes it's just right there under our noses isn't it!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this cracked me up. I think I missed out on the practical smarts. yeah for people like Teri!

    ReplyDelete