Yosemite

There was a point in my life prekids that I was in shape. I did wear shorts way back then and actually had a tan. Maybe someday I will be that way again. That time was when I lived in Yosemite for the summer. I was a maid during the week and did church services in the campgrounds on the weekends. I always had Sunday and Monday off. My friends and I took advantage of that by hiking as much as we could. Our biggest hike was Half Dome at the end of the summer.



Rob, Corrine and me in front of half dome. I think we were just doing a little scramble up the rocks this day.


This is our group on the diving board on top of Half Dome.

This is on top of Mount Dana overlooking Mono Lake.


This is Mount Dana from the trail to Cathedral Peak.

It was an amazing summer.

Comments

  1. That diving board picture really scares me. I just had a sudden thought. Where did the photographer stand!
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment