Uniforms

So, Munchkin has to wear school uniforms. It is really called Standard School Attire and seems a tiny bit more relaxed than a uniform. I am having the darndest time finding shirts for her. So far she has 2 jumpers (1 navy, one khaki), 1 scooter (navy), 2 white shirts with pan collars, 1 pink polo, one navy polo, 4 pairs of pants (1 black, 1 navy, 2 khaki). Well, now that it is written out maybe she has enough clothes.... I still need to get a couple of cardigans, and a couple of long sleeved shirts and maybe one more skirt. I just want her to be able to wear the other color polos. She can have red, light blue and yellow along with the pink, navy and white. Any suggestions on where to get these things? We have already been to walmart, target,Old Navy, The Children's Place and The Disney Store.

Comments

  1. Have you check DG or even Goodwill? I saw something on the news the other day that they have special SSA sections. Oh and what about Sears? Good luck! What size does she wear and I'll look while I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd suggest too, Dollar General, but you'd only find white, red or navy there. My sis-in-law says Academy Sports advertises they have all the colors. Wow, little uniform child.

    My question is this - when it's all said and done you'll have to tell us - do you have to buy MORE or less or about the same amount of clothing for your child? I mean she still has to have play clothes & dress clothes ya know?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment