Mystery Rash

Last night we discovered Munchkin had some weird rash like marks on her feet and a couple on her back. This morning they were all over her legs, tummy, back and shoulders with a couple little ones on her face. So, to the Doctor we went. She has been on the antibiotic Amoxil for 10 days for the treatment of STARI. Apparently she is now allergic to Amoxil. I am so glad she has only had 2 ear infections. I think this is the 4th time she has been on this in 5 years. So, now we are stopping the antibiotic and letting her have some benadryl to help with the rash. Poor baby.

Comments

  1. I found out I was allergic to penicillin when I had chicken pox. I had the pox, then they got infected, then I got a rash from the antibiotics. Wow. It's never fun. Poor munchkin.:(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment