Friday, July 20, 2007

Entertain me!

These are a few of the things I am loving right now. Free or not so free.

The Office: Bobby and I just finished watching Seasons 1 &2 over again. Season 3 comes out on my birthday and I can hardly wait. It is so fun to rewatch and see all of the little detail stuff I missed the first time around.

Pirates 3: We got to go on a date last night and went to see this movie. I think it was the best of the 3 so far. Plus, if you have not seen it yet make sure you stay until the very last credits roll. We also checked out Larrivieres on the Square. It was pretty good. We thought by the name it would be a little more fancy schmancy than it is. The food was good though and that is all that mattered for us.

Regal Family Movies: My kids both love the movies. It does not matter to me that we have seen many of the ones showing on DVD. There is just something about seeing a movie on the big screen that is so fun.

The Library: We just finished reading all of our books for the library summer reading program.The kids will get a collectors pin at the end of the program.

Avril Lavignes newest CD
.

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I am kind of having a hard time with this book. I had heard fantastic things about it so I picked it up. I am not done with it yet...it is interesting.

A New Kind of Christian by Brian Mclaren. I am not done with this one either but it makes you think!

My Cricut: I only have 2 fonts so far but that doesn't matter. It is the best thing for cutting titles I have ever used (well in my price range anyway).

That is all I can think of off the top of my head. What are you loving these days?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are SO hooked on watching the Next Food Network Star. My kids love cooking shows and this reality show is awesome. The final episode is this Sunday night. If you have Food Network, you should watch it, even if it is the last one. They'll do plenty of recaps!

And Aaron and I are hooked on John Mayer. We saw him in concert in Vegas, now we're going to see him in Nash-Vegas as well. He's just awesome as a musician.....and for those who are uncertain...read his lyrics. It's classic MOOD music and true raw emotion.

Next, it would have to be Ebay. I had given it up for a while, but now I find that when I shop, I wait to see if I can find it on ebay before buying it in the store! Delayed gratification. That's hard to embrace!

Pirates...definitely. Heading to Disney World this Fall to get our "fill" of Jack Sparrow. I almost bought a t-shirt for myself! Loser.....I know!

Oooh.....and more recently, I'm reading Quaker Summer a novel a friend loaned me....it's wonderful. Inspiring. Captivating.

So much more.....no time to share!
Laura




Laura