VBS

Did you ever go to Vacation Bible School as a child. I did. That is when I became a Christian. I was 7 years old at Bible camp. I remember doing the "Faith Fall" off the stage into the other kids arms and just knowing I needed Jesus in my life. I am so glad I did. I do not know what my life would be like without knowing who Jesus is and having a relationship with Him. I don't know what would have gotten me through some of the things in my life. I am so glad for that relationship that started when I was 7.

VBS starts at our church tomorrow and I am going to help out with the little kids worship time. I think that means I will get to see both of my kids each day in there. I hope they soak in more information about Jesus than they know now. I pray they will understand more at the end of the week. I pray they just have a really good time. If you have kids that are k-5th grade (I think) you can go here for the registration.

Comments