Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sand

This is something I never thought I would see. Little Man has sensory issues. He doesn't like to touch weird substances, has never wanted to touch sand, and is just all around cautious about certain things. I don't know what got into him but it was fantastic! Munchkin got in the sand pit at church the other night and he followed right along. It took him a little while to warm up but once he got his shoes off and dug his feet in he was pretty good to go. He even laid down in the sand next to his big sister. I couldn't believe it. But here are the pictures and the video to prove it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your journey Karen. I've been reading your blog forever...perhaps the first one I ever read. And I just have to say how remarkable God's works are in your life. Both the measurable, and the immeasurable! The picture of the sand reminded me of this Scripture. How Great is Our God!!

Laura


Ps. 139:17-18

17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! 18 Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you.