You Are Special

I got the book You Are Special at my first baby shower for Munchkin. My friend Amy gave it to me. We love books in our house so I was excited to get a a new one for our sweet baby. We started reading this to her very early even when she couldn't really understand. It has been a while since we read it and she pulled it out last night to read before bed. What a fantastic book. Every time I read it I smile because it talks about Eli's unconditional love for the Wemmick People. Just like Gods unconditional love for us. We matter to God no matter what others think. The illustrations are so sweet. If you don't have this book you should get it! Thank you Amy B!

Comments

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this book! I've read it to our kids, I've read it to my class at school (4th graders), and I've read it to my SS class (10th graders). LOVE IT!!! :) Wanted to say hi! I've finally gotten organized enough to add you to my blogroll! Impressed? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment