Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Party Girl

Whew, I feel like I have been the party girl lately. I think I am just about done selling Pampered Chef so it has given me time to host a few parties. I just had an Arbonne party where I got $100 worth of free products and now I will be hosting an Usborne Book party next week. I go to these things thinking I am not going to host a party but then I get there and the products are so good and I want them all. I might as well get some for free right? I also usually do them to help out a friend that is selling the product. Maybe because so many friends helped me get started with PC. At least they are fun and I get to hang out with friends when I host them or go to them. Plus, I love entertaining and having people over. What do you think of all these home based businesses? I would love to hear some opinions.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:41 PM

    I hope I can make it to the party! The kids love the books they got when I had a show! Can I place a quick PC order? Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. suzanne5:47 AM

    the easter pics are beautiful!!

    and the "get a license" comment is way too funny!! i absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete