Saturday, March 24, 2007

Photowalk

Little Man and I hit Sam's club after swimming this morning and they had a camera I had been looking at. I called Bobby and he gave me the OK so I got it. It is a Casio Exilim EX-S770. The camera I really want is this one. I have a Casio from a couple of years ago that Bobby's dad gave me. It was my very first digital camera and has been fantastic. The new one has 7.2 mega pixels while the old one had 3.2. It still works great so Bobby is going to inherit it for his airplanes. :)

To try out the new camera we took a photowalk in our neighborhood. Munchkin brought her Fisher Price Digital as well. I am praying that it is not ruined. Near the end of the walk Little Man chucked it in the stream.

These are some of the flowers we took pictures of on our walk.

5 comments:

  1. great blog and beautiful pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! This is so great! I am so happy for you, I know you have wanted a new camera and the pics are beautiful. Keep it up...You are a natural!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are GREAT pics. The color is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures honey. You have a photographers eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, did you know that I started a photowalking blog? Yup. photowalking.org

    Also, great photos!

    ReplyDelete