Remember the dish soap?

I should be so much more thankful than I am that Little Mans fine motor skills are getting so much better..and I am....for things like zippers and buttons and picking his nose. I am not so thrilled about him being able to get small bottles open. The dish soap was in a bottle with a flip top lid.
I have been really thinking about a new scrapbook cabinet/armoire and thought we should go look at one tonight. After looking at one we went to Hobby Lobby for a couple of things. Bobby put Little Man in the cart (which was a good thing) and Munchkin and I ran to the restroom..4 year old bladder ya know. Bobby needed to run to get something else and mentioned that Little Man had a small bottle of black craft paint. I didn't think much of it since it had a twist off cap. While looking at some of the items that were 66% off he started crying and saying my hand! my hand! He had gotten the bottle of grey paint and got the cap off. He poured grey paint in the cart, on his pants, and all over the floor. How's that for a record? 2 aisle cleanups in 2 weeks.....no more bottles of any kind of liquid for Little Man EVER!

Comments

  1. Ha Ha!! You got a couple just like you. Pink paint on my new green shag carpet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment