Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Eat Now?

My eat now? Is one of the funny things that Little Man says all the time! Every time I come around a corner:My eat now? You would think I don't feed the child!

Tonight he was just a little stinker...climbed on the table, wouldn't stay at the table for dinner, dumped rice on the floor....

As I was bringing him over to change his diaper he said "You no spank my bum bum!!" He also likes to repeat anything and everything Munchkin says. That means her little attitude she has started in with is rubbing off just a bit. Hopefully that will stop soon. He is also singing like crazy and dancing for anyone who will watch. It looks like when he starts taking guitar we will have to restring so he can play left handed. What a silly boy! And to think last year at this time we wondered if he would ever walk much less jump and dance. God is good!

3 comments:

  1. My heart is full of joy and thankfulness when I hear how well our Little Man is doing.
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. how old is he? he sounds so much like my "little stinker" right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is 2 and 1/2. That age is crazy!

    ReplyDelete