Thursday, January 18, 2007

A funny word and the F word

There are those funny words that kids mispronounce. I really want to remember what kid said what when they are older so I can harass them! :) One of my favorites for Little Man is Pizza. He says Pee-yas.

Then there is the F word. No not that F word. The other one....fart. That is apparently Munckins new favorite word. She just thinks it is so funny to say! I heard it all the way to church last night. She didn't say it at church but as soon as we got back in the car...fart (hahahahahahah), fart (hahahahaha), fart (hahahahha). Bobby tried to kill it last night before she got in bed but it didn't help. If it was a really bad word there was no way she would still be saying it but you have to admit it is a pretty funny word....fart.

2 comments:

  1. KAREN, THE LAST TWO DAYS ARE WONDERFUL. I HAVE BEEN THERE SO MANY TIMES. I HAD TO LAUGH ABOUT THE GROCERY STORE. OH ! CHILDREN ARE SO MUCH FUN IN THE STORE, THE 10 MIN. TRIP TURNS INTO 1 HOUR HOW?

    YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

    JENN C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and hate the things that kids say. Nathalie decided to wait until Sunday School to reveal to the world that she had, indeed, stored away Dad's story about "a shot of whiskey". Apparently, Geoff's dad had to take one when he was sick, or faking it. I think it's supposed to be dissuade kids from faking, but I think it started Papa Tom's love of Jack Daniels. Either way, her teacher in Sunday School got an earful and apparently told her she could talk about that at home:)

    ReplyDelete