Did I mention

that I almost ran someone over the other night? There is an intersection not terribly far from me that is kind of interesting. If you get into the right hand lane at the first light you can go straight or turn right. At the second light you have to turn right and it goes around the corner to a yield. Well, I was at the first light and the 2nd light turned green. These two lights are probably about 1/2 a block a part so the light was really green by the time I got to the second light and slammed on my brakes due to the person who was stopped like a deer in my headlights. I probably stopped about 2 feet from her but it seemed like mere inches. I was praising God that the street was not wet.
Why do people cross the street where there is no crosswalk? I just don't get it.

Comments