Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A note on links

I thought I would post why I have each of my links:
  • Living Lavada Mama - Sherri
  • Sherri is a friend from the Daily Planet days. Her husbands band Downhere was doing a lot at the same time we were here in Nashville. We had some fun girls nights before she moved back to Canada and I get to keep up on what is happening through her blog. Sherri has a little boy who is just a couple of days older than our little boy!
  • Watering the Grass - Joy
  • Joy was my Resident Director in Bowles at APU when I was a Resident Assistant. The when I went in the CSA program I got to work with her again in Service Learning. She is so much fun!
  • The Jackson Family
  • Angela and I met through our church when our girls were just a few months old. Now Munchkin and her little girl are swimming together every week and are in Camp Hollow together each week too. Of course we like to get together and scrapbook too!
  • The Shubin Family
  • Rachel has known Bobby since Kindergarten? He proposed to her when they were 5 and he was so upset because he also proposed to another little girl the same day and just didn't know what to do!
  • The Thomas Report - Chris and Kim
  • Chris and Kim were in our Sunday School class the first time we went to our church. After class that day we went out to a Mexican restaurant with them and 2 other couples and have been there ever since. They have since had a little girl who is absolutely beautiful!
  • Just Thinking - Mike Warren
  • Mike and Leann are friends from church. Leann and I like to scrapbook together and the girl can get a deal on Creative Memories!
  • A Woman of a Certain Age - Mom
  • Well, this would be my mom! :) She doesn't update nearly as much as she should but I still love her!
  • Home School Mommy - Kim
  • This is my sister Kim. She doesn't update either so I am always pleasantly suprised when she does. She lives very far away and I don't get to see her very often. I love it when we get to hang out though.
  • JoyfulChaos - Suzanne
  • I think I found Suzannes blog through Addison Rd awhile back. She was going through a lot of the same things we were and recently moved so she hasn't been on in awhile. She and some friends were doing a Bible study on Joy that was fantastic.
  • Dribble and Scribble
  • This is one of the girls from my Scrappin Mommas site I frequent. She has great ideas for scrapbooking and does a 2peas challenge every day.
  • Sarah's Random Reflections
  • Sarah is one of our children's pastors wives at church.
  • Owen Reid Parker
  • This is my friend Russ' baby boy. We have know each other since 7th grade. They have been out of the country doing missions so they haven't updated in awhile.
  • Ash
  • Ash was Bobby roommate from our freshman year through Senior year? I think they were together that whole time. He is a great listener and a good friend. I actually taught him how to make homemade chocolate chip cookies our sophomore year. :)
  • Salient - Bobby's band
  • This is my hubbys band. They are lots of fun and they Rock!
  • Normal Rockstar - Jeremy
  • Jeremy is the drummer for the band Downhere. He recently got married.
  • Shlog - Shawn Groves
  • Shawn Groves is a musician in the Christian music scene.
  • Addison Road
  • This is a group of our friends from college that post on all kinds of subjects. Is is like hanging out with your friends at an end of the summer BBQ. A lot of topics center on faith and exploring that along with the emerging conversation.
  • Microexplosion - Bill Seaver
  • Bill is a good friend of ours from church. He is part of one of the other couples that went out to lunch with us our first Sunday at church. I think that he and his wife and Chris and Kim were married the same day.
  • Bible Podcast
  • A daily audio recording of the Bible
  • Scribe Music Show - Trevor Carpenter
  • This is anther friend of ours from college. He and his wife just had their 4th baby I believe.
  • lifesimple - Craig Kendall
  • Craig is our connect group leader. He and his wife are the 3rd couple we went to lunch with the first day at our church. They have been such a support to us over the last few years. Plus Julie made a beautiful quilt for little man when he was born!
  • Razor Rays World - Ray Carmen
  • Ray is another friend from church. I believe he was commissioned to keep a blog by Craig to document his journey.
  • Realverse - Steve
  • Bobby works for Steve at Lifeway. This is one of Steves big projects!
  • Scrapbooking
  • I have been posting to this scrapbooking site for a couple of years now. It is a pretty small group of women but we are all pretty consistent on there.
  • Two Peas Scrapbook Site
  • This is a fantastic site for layout ideas and challenges
  • Heidi Swapp
  • If you have seen the ghost pieces or tons of other products out there but Heidi Swapp, this is her blog.
  • Jules Bianchi
  • Remember Joy up there from Service Learning? This is her identical twin sister Jules. She is a fantastic wedding photographer in CA.
  • Scrap It
  • This is one of my favorite local scrapbook stores
  • Scrappuccino
  • This is another of my favorite local scrapbook stores
  • Pampered Chef
  • This is my business site. So, if you need any Pampered Chef Christmas presents or would like to host a show come on over and see me!
  • Azusa Pacific
  • Bobby and I both went to APU. I loved it. Looking for a University to go to? APU is a great place to be!
  • ACC
  • This is information on the condition that Little Man has.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so great that you can keep up with all your friends through their blogs. I will try to update more, but sometimes I just have a boring life and not much to say. Love ya anyway,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete