Being Sick...

is not my happy place! So, a couple of weeks ago I had a pretty nasty cough. It went away on its own and I thought I was fine. Two Saturdays ago we sat at the Drs office for 2 hours because Little Man had pink eye. As of yesterday he has a sinus infection and is now on an antibiotic. Munchkin now has pink eye and has drops (which she is taking really well) and I have the worst "cold" I have ever had. We are hoping and praying that Bobby doesn't get anything before our trip to Texas for Thanksgiving. I am not sure I can drive the entire way if he is sick.
Poor Munchkin tonight was complaining that her tummy hurt really bad. I can usually feel the gas moving around in her tummy if that is what it is. It just must have been really bad tonight because she was really upset. Bobby took her to Walgreens to pick up some Mylicon drops. As soon as he gave them to her she was fine. Poor baby! I don't know what she ate that gave her such bad gas. As soon as she got home she went straight to bed and we haven't heard another peep.
Hopefully we will all be better in the next couple of days. I have a hard enough time getting things done around the house when I am well. I am just useless when I am sick!

Comments